SACA has an Executive Director and four part time employees. Every smiling face and helping hand in our pantry, kitchen and food storage area is a volunteer. To apply for any of the following, simply click the oversized red button and fill out our Volunteer Application.
We have three different types of volunteers:
- Someone who can commit to one day a week, three hours a day, from 9am until noon. While we do not have any physical restrictions for volunteer work, we ask that you consider your own physical condition before committing to any consistent volunteer work.
Event & Special Occasion Volunteer:
Someone who wants to be included for one or all of the following:
- Annual SACA Food Drive in October
- Holiday Box Food Give Away in November and December
- Put up flyers around town
- Fundraisers and events through the year
- Deep cleaning (mopping, sweeping, etc.)